Project length available:1week – 1month
The indigenous Tibetan community in Zhonglu has upheld practices allowing it to sustainably coexist with nature for centuries. Our centre prides itself on incorporating this traditional wisdom and merging it with innovative techniques for sustainability. The programs we offer at our Yunhe Centre are effective at training our participants in realizing their potential as a changemakers for a sustainable future. In this program, you will have the chance to gain hands-on experience in organic farming, waste treatment, composting, natural building through everyday work, while learning from the locals and your fellow passionate changemakers.
In this Program, you will participate in:
- Learn Sustainable living principles and ethics.
- Base on the current situation and requirement, build structures like UDDT, earth oven, rocket stove mass heater, cob house, keyhole garden by using natural materials.
- Every day work on waste treatment and composting.
- Practice organic farming
- Teachings themed in environmental issues to the local villagers
- Keep recording the project and make a final presentation